I love the nature.
You wake up in the morning, to go and get your mail or whatever. You are greeted on ur driveway with something like this.

Looks like some kinda alien in its space drone ship thing. I had to call out to my mum and she picked it up and put it in the bush. She aint scared of that shit. I think it's coz she grew up in the country. She used to keep things like that and hang it around her neck I think.

Looks like some kinda alien in its space drone ship thing. I had to call out to my mum and she picked it up and put it in the bush. She aint scared of that shit. I think it's coz she grew up in the country. She used to keep things like that and hang it around her neck I think.

<< Home